Eve had just finished her bath and was wrapped up in her frog towel. She sort of crouched down to look at a toy on the floor, and did a slow tumble, landing right on her face. Trying not to laugh, I scooped her up while she cried a little and settled down. I asked her what had happened, but she didn't have an answer. I offered, "You were leaning over, and you fell. Did your hands get stuck in the towel?" "Uh-huh. Then I noticed something hard. It was the floor! I bonked my head." Well, I try not to laugh, but it's really a challenge sometimes.
Today as we were driving around, Eve announced, "I need some binoculars." "What?" "Binoculars, so that I can see people and the dogs and houses and hotels and the li-berry and motorcycles and cabooses and trees and the grocery store" and so on, for about 10 minutes, just listing everything she could see perfectly well WITHOUT binoculars.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment