Well, I am STILL pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that I haven't actually reached the due date yet. By this time with #1, she was already here, so this is the most pregnant I have ever been. Yay!
We finally got a break in the weather. Last month was the third wettest May on record in these parts. They actually had to close down the Rose Festival on Wednesday because it was too rainy and muddy, even for Portlanders, who normally don't even notice the rain. Yes, we have webbed feet, but we do expect a month or two of good weather in the summer, and I think a lot of people were getting impatient. Four local teenagers went missing last week, and were found safe and sound (and warm and dry) in SoCal.
So the sunshine today was GLORIOUS. We played in the sandbox. We checked out the big ships docked at the waterfront for Fleet Week. We dined al fresco, sans silverware, in the backyard. Ahhh. That's more like it. Now, if the baby would just get here...
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment