Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Scooters away!
Eve's powers of make believe are increasing every day. She loves to pretend to be someone or something else. Here is a list of some of her recent favorites: Tweek or Max (the cats next door), baby Tyler, baby Sophie, or baby Lily (her friends' little siblings), a zookeeper, an engineer (usually named "Foil"), a monkey (sometimes George), a clown, a doctor, all the characters from My Friends Tigger and Pooh and Thomas and Friends (her favorite TV shows), Rudolph, Santa, baby Santa, and baby Jesus. Quite often she will decide who Dave and I should be, too. If she is Rudolph, I am Dancer (Dave suggested that I should be Vixen, but he doesn't get to pick). Or Eve will be Darby, Daddy-Tigger, Mommy-Pooh, and Silverton gets to be Buster, but he doesn't have to come with us when we run "to the changing tree" (which would take too long to explain- it's from the show- we just run around the house as fast as we can, laughing hysterically).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment