Friday, August 21, 2009

Wish List Updates

Eve would like to own The Wizard of Oz on DVD. Hint, hint.

Also, a pair of real, kid-sized binoculars.

And though it causes me a little discomfort, today she wistfully mentioned that she wished she had a Cinderella doll. One that would be about the right size for her dollhouse (so NOT a Barbie-sized doll). We saw a Polly Pocket-sized (3.5") doll at Rite Aid. Apparently there are quite a variety of sets, some with extras like a carriage, a prince, or extra outfits. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. If this sounds like a gift you would like to get Eve, then go with whatever "set" you can find that looks fun to YOU, because obviously, I do not have the Princess gene. Must have come from Dave's side.

She'd like a scooter (something like a Razor, sized appropriately for a 4-year-old, with a handle). And some rollerskates.

************************************************************************************

In addition to the sizes mentioned earlier, I thought it might be helpful to list a few more vital statistics:
33 lbs
38 inches

No comments: